Thursday, April 23, 2020

LOCK DOWN TRAVEL

#NaPoWriMo at #ArtoonsInn #PoetryParlour #Day16 #Travel

LOCKDOWN TRAVEL


Travel has always been a passion
A point to go in a depression
As not been able to do so in a lockdown
Keeping the happiness quotient for it to beatdown
Travel to the kitchen is on a rampant
Had abandoned earlier, adapted being resllient
Cooking up new recipes with
agression
Using the ingredients with
compassion
Good news is the appreciative glances
Mighty confidence it enhances
Desperately miss my walking on the waves
On my feet the tingling sensation my heart craves
The sea breeze softly caressing my face
I miss the lingering breezy fragrance
Awaiting earnestly the end of our in house days
Praying for immense joys in our future ways

Copyright ©️ Princess Lubna

No comments: