Thursday, April 23, 2020

IF ONLY I COULD

·
#NaPoWriMo #Artoonsinn #PoetryParlour
#Day6 #PromptIfonlyIcould


IF ONLY I COULD

If only I could erase all hatred in this world
Not a trace of vilification or any insults hurled
If only I could make people to love each other
Smiling, laughing, enjoying life together

The atrocities on weaker section to end
All humans are equal, the message be send
Share your wealth with the one in need
You will surely be rewarded for this deed

Teach our children the value of honesty
Never to lie, live our life with dignity
Instil in them the virtue of integrity
Compassion and the necessity of charity

If only I could stop people from fighting
It is not worth it, its harmful and hurting
If only I could destroy all weapons from the earth
The negativity to vanish only will remain mirth

Our universe will then become so beautiful
Serene, a world of love, joyful, utterly wonderful
Copyright @ Princess Lubna

No comments: