Thursday, April 23, 2020

MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER

 #NaPoWriMo
#Artoonsinn
#Day12

#Mother

MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER

My beautiful Mother, a pure soul, the only one
In this whole world, nobody like her, none
Loves me, no matter what age
Always been there on my life’s page

As an infant Cuddling & Caressing
Infinite love in her tender nursing
As toddler nurturing my Cuts & Wounds
Jumping at my whimpering Sounds

As a Young child of eight & nine
Helping in all difficult tasks of mine
Protecting me from my father’s fury
Hiding me behind her, in a flurry

As a Frightened & Shy Young adult
With infinite patience & understanding the cult
Stepping brightly beside me out in the city
To face the Peers at my college so nasty & witty

Singing my favorite lullaby for me to sleep
With lovely precious memories for me to keep
Soothing my fears with wonderful gentleness
Feeling so secure in my mother’s softness

She has a tender heart that I treasure
She is compassionate & her love so pure
I cherish her as nobody like her, there is!
A wonderful blessing from Allah! My beautiful Mother is!

Copyright@ Princess Lubna

No comments: