Thursday, April 23, 2020

TRUE LOVE

 #NaPoWriMo2020 #Artoonsinn
#Day11
#PromptGlassbanglesvermillionJasminebuds


TRUE LOVE

A pretty sight, steady gaze, his eyes speak volumes
A big red vermilion bindi matching the tone of my red chiffon saree
Wrapped delicately revealing the sensuous curves
My hair in a messy bun adorned with the fragrant jasmine buds
More than a dozen red glass bangles in both my hennaed hands
Making delightful sounds, the glass bangles clinking he so loves
A few strands of hair playing on my forehead
His fingers touch my hair softly caressing
My silver anklets catches his attention
Merrily jiving as if rejoicing our love
The subtle perfume in the air makes one heady
Romantic atmosphere
Intoxicating the senses
Scintillating melodies only a heart hears
Swiftly he takes me up in his arms swaying me gently
Kiss me passionately on my quivering lips
Tears of gratitude well up in my eyes
My being grateful, for the joys of true love!

Copyright ©️ Princess Lubna

No comments: