Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Day 15 NAPOWRIMO#15 A SECRET

Day Fifteen



PROMPT: MONOLOGUES

A SECRET
I was sitting on the terrace talking to myself
I have been confronting myself for so long
It's been a while since I had this feeling
I guess since the day you had left
I thought I had moved much ahead
I never thought I will be writing about it
I have been thinking about us lately
It is you that I terribly miss
I remember our first and the last kiss at the library
For you perhaps it was a friendly peck but for me a world
I can never forget the lovely- dovey feelings it evoked in me
I felt on top of the world so wanted and so loved
I so much wanted to tell you so
I never had had enough courage though
I should have told you how much I loved you I regret it now
I am sure you wouldn't have left with our common friend
I did not have the guts to tell her too
It still breaks my heart to see you with her
Do you know how sad I was so heartbroken
I had to say goodbye to you knowing it would be forever
I couldn't utter a word as there was a lump in my throat
I wish I could let you see how upset I was at your leaving
You know I still have soft feelings for you I think I love you
It's a secret you would never know
I want to give you my good wishes
I wish you enough happiness for life dear!
Copyright©️Princess Lubna
India🇮🇳

No comments: