Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Day 9 NAPOWRIMO APRIL 2019 WHAT THINGS I LIKE & HATE

Day Nine



NATIONAL POETRY WRITING MONTH
#napowrimo #glopowrimo
9 APRIL 2019 DAY 9
WHAT THINGS I LIKE & HATE
My Most Adorable Things are
Babies chuckles, giggles and gurgling
Their innocent wide eyed in amazement
Seeing the electronic red car move the first time
Things That Have Lost Their Power
Compassion is losing luster
Loyalty is lost
Friendship is forgotten
When I Make Myself Imagine
I imagine that I float away
On a magic carpet
To the Palace of enchantment
Experience true magic of existence
Complete with love
Depressing Things are
Blatant lies
Atrocious inhuman behavior
Brutal Betrayals
Hateful Things are
Killings the innocents
Shoot at sight!
Bombing countries
Things That Make One's Heart Beat Faster
The first glimpse of him
After waiting for hours
Stolen glances
Smiling
Always made my heart flutter
Things That Arouse a Fond Memory of the Past
Our favorite love song spurs
Beautiful feelings of love
Whispering the sweet nothings
Splendid Things
When my lover passionately kisses me
Smile on my mother’s face eating ice-cream.
Awkward Things
When the person you were gossiping about
Is standing right behind you and listening
It is very awkward
Embarrassing! Oops!
Things That Give a Clean Feeling
Well a freshly shaven face of a man for sure
And to kiss him there and then
Things That Give an Unclean Feeling
A man who hasn’t bathed
And his perspiration stinks! Yuck!
That’s about all Folks!!
Copyright@ Princess Lubna
India

No comments: