Saturday, April 06, 2019

Day 6 NAPOWRIMO APRIL 2019 SAVE SIMPLE SOULS

Day Six


SAVE SIMPLE SOULS

If I was a cloud, lone
wandering rain cloud
I would devour all the
steam from the fiery earth
Pour and pour
incessantly with lightning and thunder loud
Prove nectar for the dry,
deprived Kharif crops growth
For a super bumper crop
each season henceforth

If I was a politician, I’ll
give farmers the much needed loans
And never let a single
farmer writhe in pain and think of suicide
And penalize all the
hardened souls till they groan & moan
Free farmers of shame, embarrassment,
never to run and hide
Be humane, give relief
and waive off interest before they died

If I was a cop, true and
honest with integrity
Put all the corrupt culprits
behind bar till infinity
Save all the simple
souls of chagrin in full authority
Impart justice to rich
and poor equally with dignity
Distribute concern,
care, smile, laughter and love in all sincerity

Copyright@Princess Lubna
India

No comments: