Saturday, April 20, 2019

Day Twenty NAPOWRIMO#20 MOTHERS OF TEENAGERS

Day Twenty


NAPOWRIMO#20

PROMPT: TALKS
MOTHERS OF TEENAGERS
Why mothers of teenagers
Harass them again and again
Questions them sarcastically
What you are going to do with your life?
Did you see your cousin's report?
He has topped his class!
What did you do?
Didn't you study properly?
You came fourth in your class!
How could you do this to me!
You know how embarrassed I am!
Your aunty is showing off to all
My son topped in class!
Now you listen to me
You have to work hard!
Do you hear me!
You never make an effort!
You need to move your butt
Nothing comes easy in life
We sent you to coaching classes
Extra classes and extra tuition
What more do you want from us
I have had enough of your excuses
Why don't you listen to me!!
Mom! Did you say something
Her son perplexed
Unplugged his earphones
Mom exasperated!
I don't believe this!
You didn't hear a word I said!!
Copyright©️Princess Lubna
INDIA🇮🇳

No comments: