Saturday, April 20, 2019

Day 18 NAPOWRIMO#18 FINAL GOODBYE

Day Eighteen



NAPOWRIMO#18
PROMPT: LOSS/GRIEF

FINAL GOODBYE
Is it true?
Is it really true?
He is gone!
My adorable Papa gone!
Are you absolutely sure
No it can't be true!
I never imagined a life without him
How will I live without him
Its still unbelievable!
His awesome personality
His compassion
His generosity
His beautiful soul
I'll never see!
His handsome face
His amazing smile
His laughing eyes
His aristocratic nose
I'll never see!
The feelings of being loved
The feelings of such warmth
The feelings of extreme care
Are lost forever!
Who will treat me like a princess
Who will endearingly call my name
Who will call me princess now?
Nobody will call me princess now!
My Papa is gone!
Papa!
I miss you!
Always will!
Till I am alive!
You left us 6 years ago
Its your 85th Birthday today
Happy birthday Papa!
We do celebrate without you now!
We do remember you in happy times
I know you wont come back!
It breaks my heart to say
Goodbye Papa!
My final Goodbye!

Copyright©️Princess Lubna
INDIA ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³

No comments: